Balancing your chakras doesn't have to cost any money or take a lot of time. Here is a way to balance your 7 main chakras. After you have done this a few times and have it down, you can do it from anywhere, without having to close your eyes.
1. Sit in a place where you feel calm and safe, breath in & out deeply. Imagine a golden light from above surrounding you as well as and entering in through your crown chakra at the top of your head. Let this light enter your body and fill every cell, all the way down to your toes, so that every inch of you is radiating a beautiful golden light.
2. Focus on your root chakra at the base of your spine, imagine a red ball of energy expanding as a spiral of energy cleanses and balances your root chakra. Think “my root chakra is cleansed and balanced” as you feel this happening.
3. When you are ready to, move your focus up to your sacral chakra, just below your navel. Picture an orange ball of energy here expanding exactly the right amount, next see a spiral of energy focusing on and cleansing and balancing this chakra while you think “my sacral chakra is perfectly balanced and open just the right amount”.
4. At your solar plexus, right below the center of your ribs and above your navel, imagine a bright yellow light opening and expanding. Let a spiral of energy come and balance the chakra as you breathe deeply knowing you are exactly where you need to be.
5. Move up to your heart center, here, picture a vivid green ball of energy expanding. Thinking of someone or something you love may help you expand this chakra. See and feel a spiral of energy come through and balance this chakra as you think, “my heart chakra is perfectly balanced and opened to the exact amount that it should be”.
6. At the base of your throat is your throat chakra, imagine a blue light here as you breathe in and out. See this light expanding as you think “my throat chakra is open and perfectly balanced”.
7. Move up to your 3rd eye chakra, right between your brows, picture this chakra as indigo in color, knowing that it is open, cleansed and balanced, as you see the spiral of energy doing these things.
8. Picture your crown chakra at the top of your head a pretty violet color expanding as you imagine it opening and becoming balanced.
9. Once again imagine the brilliant light from above come in through your crown chakra connecting and balancing all of your chakras
10. Your chakras don't stay balanced forever so feel free to do this exercise whenever you feel you need to do. I recommend doing it at least once a day and whenever your feeling stressed or "off"